The header images are my own images, unless otherwise stated. My own photographic images are available through my Flickr account on an Attribution-ShareAlike basis:
- Home page – Glas Tulaichean
- Subscription page – Glas Maol view
- About page – Lighthouse
- Trystan Trilogy page – Cullins
- The Wolf in Winter pages – Background – Winter mountains from Mayar
- The Swan in Summer pages – Background ‘Sunrise‘ by 1915946 made available by Pixabay together with ‘Swans in flight‘ by Smudge9000 on Flickr.
- The Serpent in Spring pages – Background ‘Cloudy mountains‘ by Thomas Ulrich made available by Pixabay.
- Character art page – Spring field
- The World of the Trystan Trilogy – Lone pine
- My Books page – Autumn on the River Tummel
- Sample Short Story Page – Cortachy woods
- Sample Poem Page – Mayar Boulder
- Blog Page – The Cuillin hills from Tokavaig
- Resources Page – Glen Clova rocks
- Authors Alike – Loch Morlich boulders
- Writing Tips Page – Glen Prosen snow
- Bibliography Page – Dog walkers on West Sands
- Book Recommendations Page – Lomond view 2
- Indie Authors Page – River Forth oil rig
- Contact page – River Tay
Book cover images:
- The Wolf in Winter – Images of wolves, (eyes and silhouette) were modified from images by Andamanec and Through Christy’s Lens, respectively, obtained under licence from Shutterstock, The wolf silhouette was modified using an image by Jeremy Lefaivre made available by Pixabay. The mountain background is my own image (winter mountains from Mayar – see above)
- The Swan in Summer – The Swan’s head image is modified from ‘Swan head‘ by Soren Juhl through Flickr, together with an image of eyes by Publicdomainimages, made available by Pixabay. The swan silhouettes are modified from ‘Swans in flight‘ by Smudge9000 through Flickr, both made available through an Attribution-ShareAlike licence. The background and grass silhouettes, by 1915946 and Gordon Johnson respectively, were modified from images made available by Pixabay.
- The Serpent in Spring – Background ‘Cloudy mountains‘ by Thomas Ulrich made available by Pixabay. The serpent, serpent’s eye and horsemen, by mrjo, AntGor and Katrina Leigh respectively, were modified from images obtained under licence from Shutterstock. The grass silhouette was modified by an image by Gordon Johnson made available by Pixabay.
- The Man who Loved Landscape and other stories – Background image modified from a map made available by The National Library of Scotland. The man’s face was modified by an image obtained under licence from Shutterstock.
- The Ghost in the Machine – Background was modified from an image by Gerd Altman made available by Pixabay. Head with birds was modified from an image obtained under licence from Shutterstock.
- Song of a Red Morning – Images of warrior and red smoke by Fotodvadrat and Oleg Krugliak, respectively were modified from images obtained under licence from Shutterstock. Images were further modified using texture images by
Byron Kindig and Jean-Pierre Pellissier, made available by Pixabay.
- The Man who Loved Landscape (short story) – Background image by David Billings, made available by Unsplash.
Social media icons were made available by Iconfinder.com and were either free for use or made available through an Attribution 3.0 Unported licence.
The Website favicon was made using a free icon in the app Logopit Plus.